5 Benefits of Inpatient Alcohol Rehab in Los Angeles
How Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Works
When you go to inpatient alcohol (or drug) rehab in Los Angeles, California, unlike outpatient addiction treatment where you live at home, you will stay inside the rehab facility. This move will get you away from the people, environment, stress, and old habits that would otherwise cause your risk of relapsing to be very high.
When you come to Muse Treatment Center, you will essentially move into the substance abuse treatment center in Los Angeles for 30 to 90 days on average. You will live full-time in a safe and sober home-like environment as you spend entire days in individual therapy, healthy living programs, group therapy, behavioral therapy, and much more.
Our caring, professional, accredited team will work alongside you to customize your alcohol or drug addiction treatment to best fit your needs. We will provide you with the medical care, therapy, counseling, life skills, and other treatments you need to get to the root of your alcohol addiction and move forward in life as a sober person.
Benefits of Choosing Inpatient Alcohol Rehab in Los Angeles
When you choose inpatient rehab in Los Angeles, you will have:
- Direct access to health care, doctors, psychiatrists, and therapists every day, along with 24-hour physical and mental health oversight for those who need it
- 30 or more days in a safe environment, away from the people, places, and triggers that could cause relapse
- Time away from daily stress and responsibility so you can rest, rejuvenate yourself, and gain a new perspective on life as you build new healthy habits
- Quality time spent with sober peers and people who understand what you are going through
- A variety of treatment options to choose from to help you heal the underlying roots of addiction
Learn about the celebrities who attended Alcoholics Anonymous here:
Explore the Benefits of Inpatient Rehab at Muse Treatment Center Los Angeles, California
There are many benefits to the Muse’s inpatient drug or alcohol treatment center in Los Angeles. Many people, but not everybody, will enter inpatient rehab after spending time in a medical alcohol detox plan customized to keep you safe and comfortable and avoid withdrawal symptoms and cravings as the alcohol leaves your system. During the day in inpatient residential treatment, you will work on your sobriety through a multifaceted program that may include addiction treatments. Inpatient treatments often involve a customized combination of alcohol addiction treatments like:
- A customized individual therapy program for alcoholism treatment, including group therapy and one-on-one treatments
- Behavioral therapy
- Educational programs on alcohol and drug addiction recovery
- Holistic treatments like physical fitness and nutrition, mindfulness, and art therapy
- Life skills and vocational training programs
- Connections to peer groups, sober living homes, 12-step groups like Alcoholics Anonymous, and other social support that you can continue to access once you leave the recovery program
Your specific program will depend on your unique needs. It may involve dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders (generalized anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, depression, etc.), with medications like antipsychotics or antidepressants provided in the treatment facility. Our experts will also help you determine the right program length for your specific case. The longer you stay in rehab, the better your chance is for long-term recovery, so we will always encourage our patients to remain in our care for as long as necessary.
Once you have completed your time in Los Angeles inpatient rehab, we can help you transition back to your everyday life at a comfortable pace. There are several levels of care available when it comes to outpatient alcohol rehab. Your addiction treatment program may include outpatient programs like the intensive outpatient program or our partial hospitalization program.
If you are struggling with addiction and are curious about residential inpatient treatment or outpatient addiction treatment with or without mental health treatment, please call us at (800) 426-1818 today. Even if you are not ready to enter addiction treatment in Los Angeles, we can answer any questions and ensure you have the information you need to make an informed decision when you are ready.