Drug Rehab Near Beverly Hills: Choosing The Right Facility
Drug Rehab Near Beverly Hills: Getting Help to Get Better
Addiction entails much more than some think of as a “lack of willpower.” It is a difficult issue that is usually the result of a wide variety of factors, including mental health issues, physical dependence, social factors, emotional pain, and a lack of strong social and community support. Professional drug rehab near Beverly Hills will ensure all these aspects are covered in an integrated treatment program.
When a person abuses drugs for a long time or uses many drugs, the brain goes through physical changes that eventually lead to dependence and addiction. This chronic disease takes a combination of therapy, medical help, and community support to overcome.
Some indicators that you may have an addiction include:
- Being unable to stop using drugs (or alcohol), even when you really want to, and even when the substance abuse is causing serious problems in your life
- Feeling withdrawal symptoms when you try to stop using drugs or cut back the dosage
- Developing a tolerance to the substances, meaning you need to use a larger amount to get the same level of intoxication or the same high that a smaller amount used to provide
- Missing class or calling in sick to work in favor of drug use or because you are hungover
- Feeling obsessed with the drug and constantly thinking about when you can use it next or how to get more
- Starting to engage in illegal activities to get drugs or money or having legal issues that are related to drug use
- Having medical problems related to your drug use but continue to use them anyway
- Hiding your drug use and/or starting to avoid friends and family
- Losing interest in hobbies and fun activities you used to enjoy doing
- Having an addiction is not something that anybody wants to realize about themselves. It is a difficult situation that can cause you to feel trapped or even hopeless, especially if you don’t have a strong support system at home. If you are a Beverly Hills resident and want to quit using drugs for good, contact Muse Treatment today.
How Does Drug Rehab Work?
When you come to Muse Treatment for drug rehab in Beverly Hills, we will tailor your treatment to you so that you only get the types of care that will help you with your unique issues. Some people may require additional mental health care and psychiatric medications, while others may need extra help tapering off a benzodiazepine addiction through a medication-assisted treatment plan. We offer an integrated treatment plan that incorporates health care, therapy, social and community aspects, behavioral health care, holistic care, and more, taking into account your practical needs like insurance coverage, budget, and whether you can stay inside the treatment center for inpatient care for 30+ days. We have high success rates and provide a supportive, friendly, and warm environment, ensuring you feel safe and welcome from day one in our care.
Drug Rehab Near Beverly Hills: What Types of Treatment Are Available?
Most people’s treatment begins with a detox program. We offer inpatient medical detox to ensure you are safe and do not suffer as your body removes the toxins from your system and your brain chemistry begins to rebalance. You will have 24-hour medical care, therapy, and prescription medications to remain comfortable without painful or distressing withdrawal symptoms.
Inpatient drug rehab in Beverly Hills is often the next recommended step in treatment. You will move into the treatment center for 30 to 90 days, staying inside the treatment center 24/7. This will not only remove you from the stress of your everyday life but will give you a chance to take a breath and recalibrate. Months or years of drug use often add layers of pressure, pain, and difficult emotions to your life, and living away from the people and places you are used to will give you time to reassess your life and see things from a new perspective. Therapies and treatments in our inpatient program include:
- Group therapy and process groups
- Individual therapy
- Behavioral therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Family therapy
- Educational programs
- Physical fitness training
- Art therapy
- Life skills and relapse prevention classes
- You will have a well-rounded combination of treatments designed to help you heal your mind, body, and spirit.
After inpatient care, patients will move back home (or into a sober living home if they want to continue living in a stable environment) and will usually begin outpatient treatment that includes 12-step integration, case management, and therapy. The types of outpatient treatment are:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – a minimum of 25 hours a week of clinical treatment, group therapy, life skills programs, individual therapy, and more
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – a minimum of 9 hours per week of treatment, with sober activities, therapy, and 12-step participation
- Outpatient programs and aftercare – continued access to support groups, one hour of therapy, and an open invitation to join sober outings and gatherings for as long as you want
- Outpatient rehab for addiction is designed to help patients transition back to their normal life incrementally without overwhelming them with too much freedom. You can eventually return to work or school and other responsibilities with strong long-term support and a sober community you can count on.
Benefits of Inpatient Drug Rehab
The biggest benefits of inpatient drug rehab Beverly Hills patients can look forward to are:
- Staying in a safe, stable, and completely sober environment
- Meeting other people in rehab who understand what you are going through
- Full days of intensive programming including building healthy routines and good habits
- Delicious, nutritious food with an exercise plan that will get your body strong and healthy
- 24-hour medical care, medication management, and oversight for those dealing with the physical effects of long-term drug use
- Opportunities to rest and recover or have fun in a supportive and sober atmosphere
Drug Rehab Near Beverly Hills: 4 Things That the Best Drug Rehabs Should Offer
Some of the most important things drug rehabs should offer include:
- A full continuum of care that leads you from detox through inpatient and outpatient treatment, without your needing to leave the facility and re-do the entire admission process for each level of care. Keeping you in contact with the same doctors and therapists the entire time will make things go much smoother
- Customizable treatment plans, because each person is a unique individual, and a one-size-fits-all approach will not work well for everybody
- Being in-network with a wide range of insurances to help more people afford treatment. Detox and rehab can get expensive, especially if you need to spend time in inpatient care, paying for accommodations and food. Being in network with insurance companies will help potential patients pay for their care
- Safe and sober facilities that keep patients away from drugs and alcohol, especially in the first few weeks of treatment. Detoxing is hard enough without running into serious temptations like drugs or stresses like an unsafe environment. Trauma-informed, supportive, and sober rehabs will provide the best possible chance of overcoming addiction
Call Muse Treatment to Start Drug Rehab Near Beverly Hills Today
Muse Treatment Center offers an integrated and customized treatment program to each and every person in our care. You are not alone; our team of caring professionals can help you in more ways than simply getting you through a drug detox program. We offer completely customized treatment programs to each patient because a one-size-fits-all approach is not good enough. You are an individual who requires one-on-one care, medical and psychological attention, and strong support. We are here for you. Contact us at (800) 426-1818 today for more information.