Pasadena Substance Abuse Treatment
How Common Is Substance Abuse in Pasadena?
Substance use disorders impact the lives of 15% of the Los Angeles County area. Addiction is a personal disease that can happen to anyone. Each person that experiences addictive behaviors has unique reasons that have contributed to their history of substance use. As your use of substances progresses, there can be residual impacts within your life — physically, socially, mentally, and spiritually.
A Pasadena substance abuse treatment program supports you in healing from your underlying causes of addiction through a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan. Pasadena residents are offered numerous forms of therapy that assist in treating addictive patterns while developing healthy life skills that promote balance to restore their health and wellness. As your healing journey progresses, you’re provided with individual support to begin repairing any impacts that were caused by your addictive behaviors through specialized forms of therapy– family therapy, trauma therapy, life skills, and relapse prevention tool development.
At Muse Treatment Center, we pride ourselves on providing our patients with the highest levels of care for their recovery journey. Each patient has a personalized treatment plan that includes traditional talk therapy methods, experiential healing practices, dual diagnosis treatment for mental health disorders, and holistic therapies. All therapeutic methods offered are designed to enable you to heal from the impacts of addiction within your body, mind, and spirit.
Types of Substance Abuse Treatment at a Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Due to the unique nature of substance use disorders, there isn’t a one size fits all approach to addiction treatment and healing. To gain the most from your healing experience, you must be provided with therapeutic methods that offer an interdisciplinary approach to treatment and recovery. This approach can look like varying levels of care including Pasadena medical detox, inpatient rehab, outpatient addiction treatment, sober living programs, and aftercare planning and programs.
To treat addiction in Pasadena and any mental health or behavioral health disorders, patients within Muse Treatment Center are offered leading therapeutic counseling methods that foster long-lasting recovery. Patients within our recovery center will meet with our admissions team and counselors to determine their individual needs for healing and choose the best forms of addiction treatment to assist in reaching their self-identified goals for recovery. Patients will engage in these individual and group therapy sessions guided by different therapeutic approaches:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment for co-occurring disorders of mental health concerns and substance use disorders.
- 12-step recovery programs– Narcotics Anonymous, Alcoholics Anonymous, or SMART recovery programs
- Trauma therapy
- Family therapy
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Relapse prevention and education
- Life skills development
Does Insurance Pay for Substance Abuse Treatment in Pasadena?
A common question for people preparing to enter into addiction treatment is about the cost of your rehab program followed by inquiries on whether insurance can cover the cost of your program. Each insurance policy offers different coverage levels depending on your insurance plan’s specifics. Most major insurance companies have substance abuse treatment and mental health support added to their policies. The amount that is covered will vary– most offer partial payment coverage.
At Muse Treatment Center, our team of insurance specialists can help you verify your insurance to explore your individual insurance rates. After identifying the amount that will be paid, our team will work with you to establish a payment plan for any remaining costs – allowing you to start your healing program when you’re ready to do so.
How to Choose the Right Treatment Facility
Many options are available for Pasadena residents seeking help within an addiction treatment facility. To choose the right facility for you and your recovery goals, there are several factors that you can consider when making your decision:
- Find a treatment center that offers the specific levels of care that you require. Depending on your specific history of substance use, you may require the support of a detox program to address the physical dependency before beginning the inpatient or outpatient rehab program. After completing a rehab program, you’ll want to know that you’re offered support in developing an aftercare program that will support you in maintaining long-lasting recovery.
- The location of the facility. For some Pasadena residents, you may want to engage in rehab locally, whereas others may wish to travel to attend rehab.
- The types of staff that are available to support you throughout your journey. Substance use has impacted the patient both physically and psychologically. To effectively heal, you’ll want the support of a comprehensive, interdisciplinary team of medical professionals, holistic or naturopathic practitioners, experienced counselors, and support teams that offer top-quality treatments and care to foster long-term healing.
- The services and amenities offered. Each treatment center has specific amenities that are unique to that location. While amenities may seem like a luxury, we believe they have the power to facilitate positive healing and growth– therefore an essential part of your healing process.
- Length of treatment programs offered. Each patient has her own goals for treatment and how long you wish to participate in rehab. A rehab program that includes varying lengths of time invites you to take the time you need to gain the most from your healing experience.
Tips to Prepare for Treatment
After deciding to enter into treatment, the next step is to prepare yourself for your upcoming stay in rehab. There are steps you can take before entering treatment that will alleviate stress and center your focus on your recovery process:
- Let your loved ones know about you entering into treatment. This will allow you to gain a support system that will be there for you throughout your time in rehab.
- Find care for your children or pets while you’re gone. If you have loved ones that need someone to watch them, it’s recommended that you reach out to friends or family members to ask if they can provide your loved ones with the love and care they need while you receive the help they deserve.
- Speak to your employer, While you’re gone for treatment, you want to know that your job is protected. Inform your employer that you’ll need time off. You don’t have to disclose you’re going to rehab if wish as you’re protected under federal laws that allow you to take a medical leave from work while you seek help in a treatment facility.
- Make sure your finances are managed. Speak to a loved one or a trustee to manage your accounts and bill payments while you’re away to ensure that your financial situation remains stable.
- Ensure any legal matters are taken care of. If you have any pressing legal matters or court dates coming up, speak with a court officiant to inform them of your absence and get formalized approval for any missed court dates or legal obligations.
Muse Is a Top Choice for Pasadena Substance Abuse Treatment
Muse Treatment is a leading choice for Pasadena residents seeking help with a substance abuse treatment program. Our phase recovery process supports patients in addressing and healing from addiction’s physical and psychological impacts. Our experienced team is ready to walk alongside you every step of the way in your recovery process to empower you to see the potential within yourself to reach your self-identified goals for addiction recovery. You have what it takes to overcome your substance use and gain stability within your mental health and our team will guide you in the right direction toward healing.
Call our admission team at (800) 426-1818 to take the first step towards your next chapter in life in sobriety. We’re waiting for your call to answer your questions, discuss costs and affordable payment methods if needed, and identify the right treatment plan for you.