Rehabs in California
6 Reasons Why Muse Is the Best Choice in California
With the variety of rehabs in California, it can be difficult to determine who offers quality programs and the best chance at long-term recovery. Finding the right rehab will significantly improve your chances of completing the program in its entirety and maintaining recovery long after. Muse Treatment is a premier in-network drug and alcohol treatment facility in California that offers comprehensive addiction treatment programs which can meet any person’s needs. Here are some reasons why we are the best choice when it comes to rehabs in California:
- Personalized Treatment Plans: Every person is affected by addiction differently and successful recovery relies on treatment plans that meet each person’s unique needs. Muse Treatment creates individualized treatment plans based on thorough physical and psychological evaluations to treat the underlying causes of addiction and all the areas in a person’s life which have been affected by substance abuse.
- Full Continuum of Care: We offer a full continuum of care which includes drug and alcohol detox, residential inpatient treatment, partial hospitalization program (PHP), intensive outpatient program (IOP), virtual IOP, outpatient treatment, aftercare programs, lifetime alumni program. Our variety of programs can meet anyone, anywhere they are in their recovery journey, and provides a highly successful step-down rehab system.
- Variety of Addiction Therapies: Muse Treatment offers a variety of evidence-based and clinically driven addiction therapies, allowing us to create highly specialized treatment plans. With cognitive behavioral therapy, family therapy, peer counseling, and relapse prevention, clients can address all areas of their health and lives affected by addiction while learning the skills to manage recovery successfully.
- High Success Rates: Muse Treatment is proud to have a higher success rate than the national average which we credit to our unique integrative treatment program, a Full Continuum of Care, and personalized treatment plans for each client.
- Multidisciplinary Team of Caring Professionals: Our team at Muse Treatment is made up of various board-certified and qualified addiction treatment professionals. Rehabs in California that employ multidisciplinary teams can carry out a wide range of treatment options to fit any person’s recovery needs.
- Joint Commission Accreditation: A big indicator of a quality treatment center is accredited by an outside agency. Muse Treatment is accredited by both the Joint Commission and the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers.
What Kind of Treatment Should a California Rehab Offer?
Rehab centers in California will offer various treatment options, however, quality rehab centers will focus their programs on evidence-based therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy. Medical detox programs should always use FDA-approved medications administered by board-certified physicians and nurses to ease withdrawal symptoms and safeguard patients during detox. Rehab treatment facilities with multiple levels of care, including inpatient and outpatient options, can meet any client’s needs.
Is Holistic Treatment Available at California Rehabs?
Drug and alcohol holistic addiction treatment feature personalized, non-medical methods to align the body, mind, and spirit. Holistic treatment is not always available at California rehab centers. Only specialized treatment facilities like Muse Treatment offer an integrative approach to addiction treatment that combines holistic therapies with conventional evidence-based recovery methods. We have found that holistic therapies greatly enhance recovery outcomes because they go beyond treating the addiction itself to treat the person as a whole and consider all areas of their health and life that have contributed to substance abuse. Clients can experience true healing from the effects of addiction with an integrative treatment approach.
5 Ways That Muse Treatment Is the Best Option for Rehabs in California
- Our Programs Heal the Effects of Addiction, Not Just the Symptoms: Integrative addiction treatment at Muse Treatment helps clients to heal from the effects of addiction, which can greatly increase the chances of long-term recovery.
- Muse Treatment Is In-Network: We are in-network with most major insurance providers, which can pay for some or all your rehab costs. Our team will work directly with your insurance provider and provide you with a clear explanation of your benefits. Financing options and any out-of-pocket costs your insurance may not cover are also available for self-pay clients.
- We Provide Quick Admissions: Our intake specialists can answer your questions, verify your insurance, or begin the admissions process. Individuals can quickly get admitted to our rehab programs instead of waiting weeks for an available spot.
- Clients Can Access Aftercare and Alumni Programs: Programs at Muse Treatment aim to help clients long term. Aftercare and alumni programs help clients seamlessly reintegrate into their daily lives and provide a lifetime of support and resources.
- Our Treatment Programs Are in a Non-Hospital Setting: We offer certain amenities and comforts that increase patient retention. Providing a non-hospital setting can ease anxieties experienced during treatment and greatly improves the chances of clients completing their program leading to higher success rates.
Call Muse Treatment Today and Get Help from a Top Choice for Rehabs in California
Muse Treatment is a top option for rehab in California, and we have created recovery programs with a high success rate. By combining an integrative treatment approach, personalized treatment plans, and a full continuum of care, we are able to meet anyone, wherever they are on their recovery journey.
If you or a loved one is struggling with drug or alcohol abuse, we can create a treatment program tailored to meet your needs and give you the best chance at long-term recovery. Please call our team today at (800) 426-1818 or contact us online if you would like more information on our treatment programs or to begin the admissions process today.