Where to Find Addiction Treatment in Orange County
Seeking Addiction Treatment in Orange County
Orange County is the third-most populous county in California and the sixth-most populous county in all the United States. As such, when seeking addiction treatment in Orange County, there are many substance abuse treatment programs and facilities available to Orange County residents, for all levels of care, from residential treatment to outpatient rehab.
Throughout Orange County, CA, there are rehab programs that are specialized and targeted, using the most advanced modern treatments available in the USA today for drug addiction treatment. Whether you live in Orange County or are thinking of traveling to California for your addiction treatment, there are plenty of substance use treatment options and alcohol rehab centers for you to choose from.
Where to Find Addiction Treatment in Orange County
Addiction treatment in Orange County is not difficult to find. It may seem like a monumental task to do your research on every place that offers rehabilitation programs because there are literally hundreds of facilities. You may want to ask yourself the following questions as you do your research:
- What are my goals when it comes to rehabilitation?
- Do I want long-term or short-term treatment, and would I prefer an outpatient or 24-hour residential treatment program?
- Will my medical or mental health conditions need full-time care while in substance abuse treatment?
- Do I want medical treatment as I go through detox to help with my withdrawal symptoms?
You may also want to think about if you’re going to go to a facility that…
- offers a medically assisted treatment program to help you detox safely and comfortably, without suffering from painful or uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms?
- uses a holistic approach to treatment, treating you as a whole person, rather than just your addiction?
- takes your insurance and will offer payment plans if your insurance does not cover everything or does not have health insurance?
- has both residential inpatient and outpatient options?
- uses trauma-informed care to ensure you feel welcome to ask questions, safe, and listened to?
- uses a combination of evidence-based treatments, medical care, and holistic treatments like mindfulness, art therapy, and physical fitness?
As Orange County is so large and has so many options, with these answers in mind, you will be sure to find precisely the right program to suit your unique individual needs. People chemically dependent on drugs like alcohol, benzodiazepines (benzos), opioids, and stimulants may require a stay in inpatient care, while other people may only require outpatient resource access.
All these features and options are available at the Muse Treatment Center for residents of Orange County. Our intake specialists will work alongside you to formulate the best addiction treatment program for your unique needs.
Inpatient and Outpatient Addiction Treatment
There is no “one-size-fits-all” regarding substance use treatments and drug detox and rehab programs. Every patient is different, with unique histories and life stories and different levels of addictions. Through the intake exam, your level of addiction will be determined and whether you require a dual diagnosis program for any trauma or mental health issues co-occurring with your addiction.
Inpatient addiction treatment is usually the most recommended form of rehab. In most cases, you move into the facility for 30 to 90 days, living in a completely sober and supportive place, along with like-minded peers. The days in inpatient rehab are structured, with varied treatments including medical care, individual and group therapy, counseling, educational programs, and physical fitness and nutrition programs. Depending on the rehab center in Orange County, there may also be holistic treatments or spiritual components.
Inpatient care is essential because it moves you away from your usual people, places, and access to drugs and alcohol, removing all temptation and triggers so that you can focus on healing and recovery without distractions. You will also be away from your usual stress and everyday issues to gain a new perspective on your life, build new healthy habits, and remove yourself from the typical patterns you would generally fall into that lead to substance use.
Outpatient addiction treatment is a flexible and varied umbrella of treatment options. You live outside the treatment facility, at home, or in a sober living facility and commute in for treatments a certain number of predetermined hours per week. At Muse Treatment Center, our outpatient treatments are a combination of three main facets:
A combination of group and individual therapy will help you deal with the underlying causes of your addiction as you work through relationship and life issues and heal your mind, body, and spirit through behavioral and mindset changes.
This traditional treatment modality has been helpful for millions of people, with a proven success rate as it incorporates spirituality for a fully holistic healing experience.
This is a program to help you deal with barriers to employment and self-sufficiency by teaching everyday life skills, job skills, and educational counseling.
The most common types of outpatient rehab are called:
Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP)
At Muse Treatment Center, the PHP is not fully inpatient treatment as you have the option of living at home or in a sober house, and then you commute in for full days of treatments, up to seven days per week. The PHP is usually a short-term transition between an inpatient detox/rehab program and an entirely outpatient program, balancing personal responsibility and fully supported clinical care.
Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
At Muse Treatment Center, the intensive outpatient program is customized and flexible, providing each patient the space they need to hold a complete or part-time job, go to school, and take care of family and other community responsibilities. You can keep a regular daily routine. We will work with you to ensure you get the sobriety support you need through behavioral therapy, group therapy, and medical and psychiatric care scheduled in the evenings or on weekends.
Detoxing does not need to be intimidating, frightening, painful, or dangerous. The fear of the withdrawal symptoms that come with detox is one of the main reasons many Americans do not seek professional treatment.
A medical detox program, also known as a medically assisted treatment (MAT) program, is the safest and the most comfortable way to stop using an addictive substance. In a MAT program, you will:
- Move into a sober facility for the entire length of your detox, away from drugs, alcohol, and anything that may trigger a relapse
- Be monitored by doctors and medical professionals 24 hours a day
- Be given prescription doses of FDA-approved medications when they are needed to keep you safe, take away drug or alcohol cravings, and block aches, pains, restlessness, anxiety, and other common withdrawal symptoms so you can heal and detox without suffering unnecessarily.
- Begin therapy right away to start the long-term healing process of your underlying issues
- Start dual diagnosis treatment, including specialized therapy and psychiatric medications, if you have a co-occurring mental health issue or post-traumatic stress disorder you need treatment for
- Have access to counselors or peer groups to talk through emotions, thoughts, and issues as they come up during your alcohol or drug detox
A MAT program is a holistic treatment methodology that treats you as a whole person. At Muse Treatment, our trauma-informed staff will take extra care to ensure you feel safe and comfortable, answer all your questions, and obtain informed consent before moving forward with any treatment.
Aftercare Addiction Programs
Muse Treatment provides long-term sober community support, referrals to trusted sober living homes in your area, and a continued connection to all medical and psychiatric care you need for as long as you need it during addiction treatment in Orange County.
Through our outpatient and aftercare drug treatment programs, you will have plenty of opportunities to make sober friendships and connections. There are hundreds of free support groups and 12-step meetings available throughout Orange County each day. We will help you connect to the sober communities right for you as you move into your recovery phase. There is no end date to our support, so you will never be alone in your recovery.
Muse Addiction Treatment Center
At Muse Treatment Center, our programs are varied, with both inpatient and outpatient care available for drug and alcohol treatment. We offer:
- A supportive 24-hour community in inpatient treatment, along with full-time medical care and a comfortable, friendly atmosphere
- Multiple types of high-quality, evidence-based treatments and therapies like behavioral health and dialectical behavior therapy, so there is something to suit everybody
- Flexible outpatient treatments that can change as your needs evolve over time
- Dual diagnosis treatments to help you get control over mental health issues and co-occurring disorders
- Holistic care to encompass the health of your mind, body, and spirit
- Family therapy to help you reconnect, mend damaged relationships, and grow your support network
We will work with you to create a program that best suits your unique needs to help you beat your addiction and move into long-term recovery, with full support and care along the way. Call our team at (800) 426-1818 today to learn more about how we can help you get the treatment approaches you need in our Orange County drug rehab center. If you require addiction treatment in Orange County, we are only a phone call away.