Unable to call? Fill out the form below and a specialist will contact you as soon as possible!
For many, this past year has been tremendously difficult; dealing with the stress and isolation that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought into our lives has been a challenge to say the least. Those dealing with addiction to drugs and alcohol have had an even greater challenge in navigating this new world we are living.
First and foremost, we’d like anyone who is ready for help to know that Muse Treatment is open and accepting patients. The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority; we have implemented a COVID-19 prevention program in each of our facilities and residents that follows CDC guidelines and recommendations. Our daily, ongoing precautions include the following:
- Daily sanitization of all premises including therapy rooms, common areas and residences with EPA approved disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout all common areas.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times to reduce the spread of infection.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone should adhere to the CDC’s guidelines on protecting yourself and others:
- Get vaccinated when it is available to you
- Wear a mask
- Stay 6 feet away from others
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated areas
- Wash your hands often
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect
- Monitor your health daily
For more information on the CDC’s COVID-19 protection guidelines, click here.
Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, Muse has implemented the preventative measures listed above to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, Muse cannot guarantee that its clients, employees, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.