Unable to call? Fill out the form below and a specialist will contact you as soon as possible!
Couples Rehab for Residents of Garden Grove
Couples Rehab for Residents of Garden Grove
Drug and alcohol addiction can be especially challenging to overcome when both persons in a relationship are struggling with substance abuse and only one goes to recovery. It is easy to fall back into old habits after rehab if your partner continues to use drugs and alcohol. Muse Treatment Center offers couples rehab near Garden Grove which allows individuals in a relationship to achieve recovery.
Substance abuse in itself has far-reaching effects, including on your physical and mental health, career, and finances. It can also cause an array of problems among couples, placing strain on the relationship and leading to more conflict. Codependency and enabling behaviors are other issues commonly seen within couples with substance use disorders. Couples rehab at Muse Treatment Center Can help you mend your relationship, find recovery together, and help each of you heal from the effects of addiction independently.
Primarily, each individual in the relationship will receive personalized treatment plans to address their unique issues of addiction. Treatment programs will include various addiction therapies and services that will address the root cause of each person’s addiction and provide the necessary tools and skills to manage recovery in the real world. Couples rehab will also include group therapy and couples therapy we’re partners can work on their recovery together. Couple therapy and drug rehab health partners work out any issues in their relationships, learn how to support one another in their recovery, and break codependency.
Both individuals can also learn about the underlying driving factors of the addiction of their partner which helps each one understand and have more patience with others. Part of the goal of couples rehab is to provide those in a relationship with the tools necessary to provide one another with support for years to come while also rebuilding a strong partnership.
As with regular drug and alcohol rehab, programs are available in 30-, 60-, and 90-day lengths. Each person may have different program lengths and progress through varying levels of care independently. Levels of care available at Muse Treatment near Garden Grove include:
- Medically Supervised Detox. Medically supervised detox will be done individually, as each person requires a unique detox program. Medical detox at Muse includes around-the-clock supervision by board-certified doctors and nurses who can administer medications to ensure safety while easing withdrawals and cravings.
- Residential Inpatient Treatment. Couples can live alongside one another while participating in residential inpatient treatment, our most immersive rehab program. These programs offer around-the-clock support and a break from the real world to fully focus on. Rehab programs will include various types of evidence-based addiction therapies such as individual, group, and couples counseling, as well as relapse prevention planning and holistic therapies.
- Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab. Outpatient rehab at Muse is best used as a step down from inpatient care. It can help patients transition back to the real world easily. However, outpatient rehab can also be a starting point for those with milder addictions who are highly motivated in their recovery. Couples will live outside our treatment facility, such as at home or a sober living facility, and travel to our rehab center several days a week for various addiction therapies similar to those in inpatient treatment.
- Aftercare and Alumni Programs. Aftercare and alumni programs at Muse Treatment Center will help couples completely transition to the real world successfully. Aftercare programs can include sober living homes, relapse prevention planning, and other resources. Our alumni program helps patients maintain active and their recovery for a lifetime.
Benefits of Couples Rehab
While each person in a relationship can go to rehab separately, couples rehab offers several benefits for those who are in a relationship and are struggling with drug or alcohol abuse. Couples rehab is a unique program not found in many recovery centers. Benefits of couples rehab near Garden Grove include:
- Achieving Sobriety Simultaneously. Getting sober at the same time greatly reduces the risk of relapse in comparison to only one person going to recovery.
- Learning Effective Communication and Listening Skills. Rehab programs will teach these skills regardless, but couples rehab allows you to actively practice it together.
- Rebuild Love and Trust. Addiction can cause people to act in ways they would not otherwise, which can cause trust issues. Couples therapy can help rebuild that trust and love.
- Ability to Support and Lean on One Another. Going to rehab together allows you to be there for one another, as you are already their greatest supporter.
- Break Codependent or Enabling Behaviors. Codependent and enabling behaviors can contribute to the cycle of addiction, and breaking those is essential for achieving long-term sobriety.
- Learn How to Be With One Another Without Substance Use. Individuals in recovery often find it difficult to navigate relationships without the use of drugs and alcohol. Couples rehab can teach couples how to be with one another in sobriety and how to enjoy activities together again.
Why Choose Muse for Spousal or Partner Rehab?
Muse Treatment Center offers top-rated drug and alcohol detox and rehab for residents of Garden Grove. Our couples rehab program provides a unique opportunity to heal from the effects of addiction together while maintaining your autonomy. Rehab programs are individualized for each patient, including each person in a relationship. Customized programs address every issue that has contributed to your addiction and has been affected by your addiction, such as relationships. Couples rehab will help mend your relationship while breaking codependent and enabling behaviors, helping the both of you create a stronger bond which will only support your chances of successful recovery even more.
Having a partner in recovery with you every step of the way helps eliminate many struggles many individuals face in rehab, such as loneliness and lack of support from loved ones. Muse Treatment Center provides you and your partner with a safe and comfortable space to heal with other couples and find long-term recovery.
If you and your partner are struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, please call our expert addiction specialist at Muse Treatment Center. Our 24/7 helpline is available at (800) 426-1818.