How Much Is Rehab in Los Angeles for Alcohol and Drugs?
The Cost of Addiction
Drug abuse is rampant in Los Angeles, California and throughout the country, but many people avoid seeking addiction treatment because they worry about how to pay for their substance abuse treatment. What many fail to consider is what addiction is costing you now. You are likely spending a lot of money on drugs and alcohol, but that is only the tip of the iceberg. Addiction may also:
- Interfere with your ability to work or do your job well
- Cost you loving relationships with partners, family, and friends
- Take a substantial emotional and spiritual toll
- Create a lot of unnecessary stress in your life that can affect your mental health
- Cause you to have sizeable future health care bills with serious medical issues down the line
- Cause you to have a low quality of life
You are more than your addiction; your life has value, and seeking professional addiction treatment will help you regain control over your life and your sense of self.
Paying for Rehab in Los Angeles
Insurance coverage for addiction treatment is a big part of many people’s payment plans. Thanks to the Affordable Care Act of 2010 and the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA), addiction and mental health care are considered essential and covered under health insurance. Each company is different, with some insurance companies covering everything from inpatient rehab to an outpatient drug treatment plan. In contrast, others will be more selective in the drug and alcohol treatment protocols and medications they will cover.
At Muse Treatment’s drug detox center Los Angeles recovery center, we will help you figure out how much of your addiction treatment program will be covered by your insurance. If you do not have insurance, we can work with you to create a plan that will work for your unique situation, so you can get the help you need.
Alcohol and Drug Treatments and Costs
Each individual’s drug and alcohol treatment plan costs will vary because treatment is individualized to best suit the person. Common variables include:
- Whether you are staying inside the addiction treatment center’s residential program for inpatient rehab or if you move directly into a day treatment or intensive outpatient program after detoxing
- Medications you may be prescribed to help you with psychiatric issues or withdrawal symptoms while detoxing from drugs and alcohol.
- Whether you access holistic substance use disorders treatments
- Whether you need medical treatments during detox
Learn tips on how to forgive an alcoholic here:
Muse Best Rehab in Los Angeles for Alcohol and Drugs
Whether you seek drug and alcohol detox or drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Los Angeles, Rancho Mirage, Sherman Oaks, or Simi Valley, Muse Treatment Center provides evidence-based mental health, behavioral, and holistic treatments. We also offer coping techniques for substance abuse prevention and relapse prevention skills that will last you a lifetime.
We are the top rehab facility in Los Angeles because our center provides a continuum of care that includes:
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Medically assisted treatment (MAT) is a specialized alcohol, opioid, and benzo detox program.
- Inpatient (residential) treatment that takes place inside our drug rehab center
- Outpatient drug rehab, including our intensive outpatient program (IOP) and partial hospitalization program (PHP)
Some of the therapies and treatments we offer at our center in Los Angeles include:
- Behavioral health treatments
- Medical detox programs
- One-on-one therapy and other individual treatment
- Group therapy and process groups
- Educational programs and lectures
- Family programs and family therapy
- Art therapy
- Life skill and vocational skill programs
- Dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders (addiction and mental health)
- Spirituality, with programs that embrace the twelve steps
Our programs have high success rates because of our caring and experienced staff, who are accredited and licensed in their respective fields. Every person on our team is here for you and wants you to succeed in your substance abuse treatment. Please call us at (800) 426-1818 today to learn more about Muse Treatment’s alcohol and drug treatment facility.